Over Presidents’ Day Weekend (February 11-15, 2016), thousands of the Jewish community’s top teen leaders, educators, professionals, and philanthropists from around the world will come together for one of the largest Jewish communal events of the year – BBYO’s International Convention (IC) 2016. Held this year in Baltimore, Maryland, we’re expecting thousands of teen leaders from 600 communities across North America and more than 20 countries worldwide.
At IC 2016, members of BBYO’s high school leadership fraternity, the Aleph Zadik Aleph (AZA), and sorority, the B’nai B’rith Girls (BBG), take part in exemplary programming, hear from prominent speakers, participate in citywide service learning opportunities and celebrate an inspiring Shabbat like most have never experienced before. Members showcase spirit and community pride, and take part in the democratic process of furthering the organization by electing AZA and BBG’s next international executive teen leadership. Opportunities to experience the host city, engage with the local community and build lifelong global friendships are key facets of every IC experience.
We would love to have you as a partner at IC and offer you the opportunity to promote and advertise your organization to our stakeholders.
As IC has grown in size and scope each year, it is an increasingly popular place for agencies to connect with Jewish teen leaders. At IC, you will have the opportunity to interact with thousands of attendees as they visit your station to learn about your organization and how to be involved, now or later in life.
Please complete the 2016 Partner Registration form by December 18, 2015. We recommend registering early to secure your organization’s spot.*
- Partnership opportunities begin at $2,000 and include the following:
- Space to display content and swag in one of three of our state-of-the-art IC Lounge spaces
- A high-top table in one of three of our state-of-the-art IC Lounge spaces
- Branded signage in one of three of our state-of-the-art IC Lounge spaces
- Two complimentary IC registrations and access to all programming, entertainment, and kosher-style meals (or Glatt Kosher meals available on request) throughout IC
- Branded opportunities in our printed and digital collateral materials
- The opportunity to provide giveaways with your logo to thousands of teens
- Additional sponsorship opportunities are also available; this information can be found on the registration form.
- Please note that travel and lodging are not provided to partners. Once your registration has been confirmed, you will receive a link to booking your hotel room at our reduced IC rates.
Rachel Hillman (202.857.6564, email@example.com), IC Director of Partner Experiences, will serve as your point of contact prior to IC. Please feel free to be in touch with any questions.
We look forward to making your organization an integral part of this moment in Jewish leadership history!
*We reserve the right to end registration once maximum space has been allocated.